Monday, October 26, 2009

Thar



So I received this anonymous postcard the other day which had a picture of a Thar on it. All that it said was:

Happy new home in Ballarat! This is not a bunyip, it is a Thar. I didn't even know there were such things.

Then yesterday I received an email from a Sydney poet in praise of The Ghost Poetry Project:

Bloody hell, I say, bloody hell! Just finished your book last night, and bloody hell it is good! Bloody hell. You have made a fine fine thing indeed, matey.

And little things like this are enough to keep one going.

4 comments:

jenjen said...

did you check the postmark?

nathan curnow said...

HA! Was it YOU? It was! It was!

It came at a perfect time, Jen.

I've been SO stumped. thank you thank you. LOVE it.

Unknown said...

Good luck with your work. I'm not sure whether the objective is fashionable, but perhaps I'm missing something and therefore am prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, Nathan.

Unknown said...

Is there a more divine purpose?